Event Medical Cover for Summer 2015
We are currently taking bookings for a busy summer period. Here’s a brief list of things which you can expect from MET!
1. Our admin team will answer the phone within a a few rings 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
2. We will send you a quote when we say we will! (usually within an hour or 2!)
3. We will turn up at your event and we won’t cancel just before!
4. We will send well-trained staff who have either 999 experience or have worked in A&E. Not someone who has done a 2 day first aid course.
5. Our staff will be friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
6. We will have all the latest kit and equipment which you would expect to see on an NHS frontline vehicle.
7. We will ensure you medical provision meets all the guidelines.
8. We will ensure your staff, volunteers, visitors or competitors are kept safe and are well looked after.
9. We’ll liaise with our friends in local NHS services, alerting them of your event if necessary.
10. We’ll give you a full report after your event and we’ll send you an electronic survey. We’ll listen to what you have to say and try to improve our service every single time.
All simple things which will probably sound exciting should you have had a bad experience in the past. Call our friendly team today to discuss your event. We’ll give you free advice and guidance even if you choose to go with an alternative provider.